29 April 2020
- Sourdough starter finally bubbled into life.
- Loaf made with the starter - and recipe - our lovely neighbour gifted was a success!
- Made pastry for use-it-up pasties, which were yum.
- Work was reasonably productive-ish.
- did a 10 minute ballet workout and felt better for it. Thought at the time I’d be crippled by teatime (legs heavy!) but so far so good... we’ll see if those are famous last words tomorrow.
- Titch frustrated by schoolwork time management and a bit overwhelmed by seeing the list of work waiting to be done.
- Both his social zoom calls were a bust today for different reasons, I think he needed one.
- Had to trim the dogs backside as it had got crusted up. Not fun for anyone concerned! Have never appreciated the work of a groomer more...
- Neck and shoulders are tight and sore, despite a yoga session (though that helped).
- Feel creatively frustrated - lots of projects I want to work on but can’t seem to get going.